Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Michigan

So I've been in Michigan for a few days now and I've been to a few bars. Nothing really impressed me, but I did have a fairly good time at "Toby Keith" in Oxford, MI. I tell you what, that is a big bar; enough "Regulators" to staff a Saturday night at SkyBar twice. Not much happened but I did assist their employees by spotting a potential brawl. My roommate and his girlfriend are well aware that, the skills I possess, I'm not capable of turning off. I pointed it out to the bartender that assisted me, and she returned the favor on our bill. If you're ever in this part of Michigan and would want to enjoy country music and line dancing, I recommend stopping by. However, be sure to avoid the cougar that works at the hotel across the street.


Also, Wife of the Year Award goes to Sienna Dowdy. She flew me up to visit my buddy Daniel Dowdy, for his anniversary gift. Haha, he needed some man time. Congratulations Sienna Dowdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment