Saturday, October 16, 2010

AUSKYBAR#1

Every night, I have the opportunity to witness the madness we call Auburn Night Life. I work as a bouncer at Skybar, and was advised to document and share some of the miraculous things I witness. Some days/weeks will be slower than others so on some blogs I may recap nights prior to this first blog.


October 15, 2010.


Tonight was a fairly slow night. Average Friday night crowd, not too much action. There was an older woman dressed in a tiger suit. Plenty of students found it amusing and took pictures. She grabbed my ass when she entered the bar. She really enjoyed that. Charles Barkley came to the bar. One of the few times the VIP section was actually used for a VIP. A bunch of people took pictures with him and wanted to meet him. I, stand by my original opinion of thinking the guy is a douche bag after two of our bouncers were his personal security, and he didn't tip them at all. What a tool. Not much else worth mentioning. Oh, and GIRLS!!! STOP TAKING YOUR SHOES OFF!




Arkansas Game tomorrow. I know there will be plenty to write about. Hopefully we pull off this win to put us 7-0. Talk to you tomorrow. War Damn!


-Christian Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment